Website

Visit our ministry online at www.arms.cc



Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We are nothing without God's love

I have often shared with others that the greatest force that there is in existence is the force and power of love.  Love drives everything in this world and in eternity.  Love is such a critical force and power that without it we are nothing.  It says in 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (AMP) "13 If I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such [a]as is inspired by God’s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers ([b]the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God’s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody). 3 Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or [c]in order that I may glory, but have not love (God’s love in me), I gain nothing."  The love of God is the spiritual force that is the foundation for our entire life.  It's gives substance and life to everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment