Website

Visit our ministry online at www.arms.cc



Monday, October 15, 2012

Walking in the love of God brings full joy


People are miserable when they live a selfish life.  When we are self-obsessed all the time we will never experience the fullness of joy that we should in our life.  It is only through our commitment to God and his word that we will experience the fullness of the joy that God has for us.  It says in John 15:9-11 (NKJV) "9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. 11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."  The Lord shares with us here that the pathway to more happiness and joy in our life runs right through our obedience to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment