Website

Visit our ministry online at www.arms.cc



Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Walking in the love of God will cause him to show up more in our life

As children of God we all want to experience more of God's presence in our life.  We all want to experience the miraculous, have more wisdom, know what to do at the right time, and et cetera.  But how do we experience more of the divine in our life?  We do that by walking in the love of God.  It says in John 14:21 (NLT) "21 Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.”"  So we ask ourselves, do we accept the commandments of our Heavenly Father?  It that how we orientate our thinking?  To strive to think about situations and circumstances the way our Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus would approach things in our life.  How are we at obedience to the Lord?  This measures our love for the Lord and has an impact on the measure of God's presence that we will experience in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment