Website

Visit our ministry online at www.arms.cc



Thursday, July 26, 2012

God wants to put us on the right path

Everyone of us wants to be on the right path for our life.  The path that is going to produce more joy and happiness in our life.  So how do we get on this right path and what will it produce?  The psalmist opened this up to us when he wrote in Psalms 23:1 (AMP) "The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack."  It is the Lord himself who leads us and guides us to put us on the right path.  Do we listen to the voice of the Lord in his word?  Are we open to what the Lord is doing in our life?  Do we look for the leading of the Lord?  It is by following the guidance of the Lord that we find our way to the right path for our life and this path leads to nothing but blessing.  The psalmist put it this way in Psalms 23:6 (AMP) 
"Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place."

No comments:

Post a Comment